Everything you need for SAAM 2014
Sexual Assault Awareness Month Blog
See what interesting, creative, and innovative things SARCs and VAs are doing all over the world for SAAM 2014!
If you want to be featured on the Safe Helpline SAAM blog email Kinjal Dalal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hosting a 5K, a presentation, or a talk for SAAM 2014? Need materials to hand out? Order your free Safe Helpline print materials today!
We have a number of free print materials that can help you get the word out about Safe Helpline.
Looking for ways to incorporate Safe Helpline (SHL) into your SAAM communications? Download the Outreach Toolkit for ideas and templates.
The Outreach Toolkit contains:
- Introduction letter — Introduce SHL to military police, chaplains, medical professionals and other colleagues who support survivors.
- Tips on promoting SHL — Learn about how to spread the word about SHL.
- Sample text about Safe Helpline (short and long version) — Help survivors learn more about SHL.
- Sample social media posts — Tweets and Facebook posts and graphics for you to share with your fellow Service members.
- Sample newsletter article text — Incorporate SHL into your emails and newsletters for SAAM.
Behind the scenes at DoD Safe Helpline
Share the new Safe Helpline video with your base/installation. With one-on-one interviews with real Safe Helpline staff, this video helps Service members learn more about Safe Helpline through the people on the other end of the line.
We value your feedback! Please let us know if the information on this page was: