What is an Expedited Transfer?

Submitted by admin on Thu, 12/07/2017 - 00:38

Service members who file an Unrestricted report have the option to request through their Commanding Officer a permanent or temporary Expedited Transfer from their assigned command or installation, or to a different location within their assigned command or installation.

For more information contact the Safe Helpline or a Sexual Assault Response Coordinator.

You may also request a Military Protective Order and/or a civilian restraining order. 

  • There are also rules against witness intimidation. Please discuss this with Victim-Witness Assistance Personnel and/or a lawyer.
  • Please discuss your safety concerns and preferences with your SARC and/or SAPR VA.