Who can accept an official Restricted Report?

Submitted by admin on Thu, 12/07/2017 - 00:39

You can only make a Restricted Report by contacting a SARC, SAPR VA, or healthcare personnel. However, an official report is only taken by the SARC/SAPR VA through the completion of DD Form 2910.  It is important that you only disclose the assault to these people. If you tell others (e.g., commander, investigator, a friend who may tell other mandatory reporters), you may no longer be eligible for Restricted Reporting. You can use the Safe Helpline Responder database to find your nearest SARC, SAPR VA, or healthcare personnel visit this link.